Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published and is free of plagiarism.
- The submission file is in DOC, DOCX, RTF or TXT file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point Arial font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. No additional file will be accepted.
- The submission uses the Harvard referencing style, e.g., (Campbell, 2020), and arranges the reference list in the alphabetical order.
- The submission is checked for spelling and grammatical errors.
- The abstract doesn't exceed 600 words and provides three to five keywords.
The names and email addresses entered in this proceedings site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of the organisation of the AESOP Congress and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.